Seasonal Camp Counselor
Seasonal camp counselor
needed for Cornell Cooperative Extension’s Suffolk County Farm & Education
Center based at the Suffolk County Farm, Yaphank. Starting date is June 19, 2017 and ending date is August 18,
2017. Applicant must be able to work 8am-4pm Monday thru Friday.
Job Title: Seasonal
-$11.00 depending on qualifications
camp coordinators in teaching environmental science, animal science and agriculture programs
at the Suffolk County Farm and Education Center.
- Supervise campers and ensure
their safety at all times.
- Responsible for leading
campers through daily activities.
- Responsible for interacting and communicating with
- Assist in
maintaining proper site appearance and safety conditions.
- Must be reliable, responsible and prompt.
- Must be able to work with other people.
- Must be able to work the entire camp season.
- Must have experience working with children.
- Must have an appreciation and understanding of the natural environment.
- Preferred but not required:Training in the field of education and/or environmental
science, animal science, horticulture or related sciences.
Position is full time, temporary employment
April 28, 2017 or until position is filled
Download application at http://ccesuffolk.org/jobs
Send application, cover letter and resume to:
Last updated January 23, 2017