Raising Healthy Girls
- Building Healthy Food Relationships
- The Parent Connection
- Factors That Influence Body Image
- The Impact of Culture
- Empowering Girls Through Media Literacy
Below are some factsheets to keep you healthy:
It's your time!
Take simple steps for a longer, healthier, and happier life:
- Get at least 2 ½ hours of physical activity each week and aim for more.
- Eat a nutritious diet.
- Visit a health care professional for regular checkups and preventive screenings.
- Avoid risky behaviors, such as smoking and not wearing a seatbelt.
- Pay attention to mental health, including getting enough sleep and managing stress.