Registration for Peconic Dunes Sea Adventures Day Camp opens March 1st at 10:00 a.m.
Do you have what it takes to be a marine adventurer? At Sea Adventures Marine camp, campers explore different Long Island coastal habitats from the sea floor to the saltmarsh and everything in between. Hosted at CCE Marine Program’s flagship waterfront facility in Southold, your camper will be right in the hub of many of our marine program projects including the habitat restoration, aquaculture, SPAT, water quality and citizen science program areas. Campers will also have the opportunity to enjoy the beach for water-based recreational activities!
Sea Adventures Marine Camp offers summer experiences like no other while focusing on unique educational experiences with our marine adventurers. Each week includes interactive saltmarsh explorations, ecology hikes, seining, beach clean-ups, art and science integration projects and time in our touch tank room!
7 Weeks of camp for grades 2nd - 8th. Week-long sessions are $530 per child/per week. Registration launches March 1st at 10 a.m.:
- Session 1: July 3 - July 7
- Session 2: July 10 - July 14
- Session 3: July 17 - July 21
- Session 4: July 24 - July 28
- Session 5: July 31 - Aug 4
- Session 6: Aug 7 - Aug 11
- Session 7: Aug 14 - Aug 18
Register Here starting March 1st at 10 a.m.!
Tips to make camp registration easier.
Log into the registration system prior to registration to confirm your username and password! You can also update your camper’s information if you wish.
Things that you need handy before starting registration:
- The credit card you will use to pay for camp.
- Your health insurance information
- The date of your camper’s last physical (needs to be within 24 months of camp).
- A photo of your camper on the computer you will be using to register. (You can upload the photo later but it’s easier to do it now.)
- You will need to pay a $150 non-refundable deposit for each camp session at registration. See our website for full refund policy.
- Once you start the registration process, you will select the session(s) you are looking to register for. While you are actively enrolling, you will not lose your spot in the session. (Breath) If the system goes idle for 10 minutes, you will not be holding those weeks and will need to re-select weeks.
- During the registration process, you will sign all the waivers and complete your camper’s medical history. You will need to upload your camper’s immunization records which you can do now or later. No camper will be permitted at camp without immunization records on file.
Last updated February 24, 2023